Wednesday, August 16, 2023

The Villain

How do you know that someone is a good or a bad person? This is the question that I fail to understand, Here in Kenya, you can do all the good things to someone, but they will draw a line at your single stumble.

Shane: Look, I Know that our past hasn't been the best one or maybe it never turned out to be. During that short period of friendship, a lot happened, mistrust, anger, blame , scuffles ; It still hurt me to learn that it's not always  how we want it to end, that someone comes onto your life , you feel special for having them, all of a sudden turns to a  bitter feeling, fights and reckless uttering without caring how it might hurt the other, I acknowledge saying the words I said to you but in what I believed was totally different, that I cared enough to get mad about it.

...perhaps before you ,I had nothing to worry about let alone my life, Maybe I will blame the timing, you came to my life when I really a rough bit of it, processing all that was happening was a lot, trying to keep everything out of it: am sorry, it wasn't an easy journey to get over things; having believed in you to be that friend, I wanted to hang out, spend time, listen to our favorite songs in turns ,visit those places, joking about buying a car before you so that I could drive you for a road trip, remember the night call? We promised each other not to get mad and that we'll be there for each other, and I kept the promise, I told you that whenever you need me even if we weren't in good terms I'd be there. sounds delusional right? but trust me; I had a bigger ambition. Suddenly, the omen took its turn in a proper manner, and all the good things about it shredded overnight, I tried holding up to my best, your blocked me, no access to you and I was shattered but I kept trying, just to get you talking again was all that mattered after everything. Petit; you've no reason to believe if I cared about you neither would there be a reason for me to lie

No comments:

Exploring the Future: VR and Metaverse Technology

  Exploring the Future: VR and Metaverse Technology Regards Shane_kibet     Intr...